By signing and submitting the form above, and as a member of the Beech Springs Farm, I understand and agree that:
- The money I pay for this year’s CSA share will be placed into an account and for every week I receive produce, my account will be charged according to the share size purchased.
- For any week I will not be able to pick up my share, I will inform Beech Springs Farm ahead of time so that I do not have to pay for missed weeks. If I do not give ample notice and produce was harvested, the week will be deducted from my account and food will be donated to the Campus Kitchen. Deadlines are Monday of each week.
- I will be paying for 22 weeks of produce, which will be picked up within a 24-week period. There will be no refunds at the end of the season. If I exhaust the amount of money in my account before the end of the 24-week period and wish to continue receiving produce, I will pay for any additional weeks on a weekly basis.
- I share both the bounties and risks (poor weather, crop failure, drought, and so on) of the farmer.
- My share may vary from week to week and there is no guarantee of the exact amount or contents of my share.
- I will not hold Beech Springs Farm, or anyone acting on behalf of the CSA, responsible for damages resulting from injuries sustained as a result of carelessness or negligence while engaged in any activity sponsored, held, or coordinated by the CSA (including but not limited to the weekly distribution and farm visits).
- By participating in the CSA, I am supporting the local farmer as well as more equitable food distribution, and I am helping to create a more environmentally just, economically fair and healthy society.